The start of my breastfeeding journey with my daughter was not easy at all. From outdated information from medical personnel, to myths spread by family and friends, we were getting so confused. Thanks to a lactation consultant whom accompanied me through the worst lactation crisis at 3 months postpartum, I was able to continue breastfeeding my baby till now, at 36 months.
I have known since then that I want to do that for other families. I want to give mother the support they need, so that they can fulfil their breastfeeding goals.
Now, as a certified lactation consultant, I am completely prepared to accompany you through your lactation journey. From postpartum assessments, to lactation crisis, back to work preparation, relactation, multiple babies, and many other circumstances regarding breastfeeding. My consultations can be either presently or virtually. Don’t hesitate to contact me for any questions.
* Extra sessions for mothers who have already had a counseling will be at a reduced cost.
1. Provide services that protect, promote and support breastfeeding
2. Act with diligence
3. Maintain the confidentiality of your clients
4. Report accurately and completely to other members of the mother’s health team
5. Exercise your judgment independently and avoid conflicts of interest
6. Maintain personal integrity
7. Uphold the professional standards expected of a CLC
8. Follow CLC Disciplinary Procedures